The YWCA Garden View is a simple but clean budget hotel in one of Hong Kong most expensive neighborhoods. At the Garden View, you won't find the luxuries of a five star hotel, but the rooms are clean and include the basic amenities of a nice three star hotel. Besides the great value, the location is what makes this hotel great. As far as I can tell, there are no other budget hotels in this area which is walking distance to the Mid Levels, Central, and even the Peak. The only reason I did not give this hotel the highest rating is because there is no wifi available in the rooms, even for a fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong