We stayed 3 nights in the hotel. The staff were prompt & efficient. The room was clean and the view was awesome on the 11th floor, especially at night.
When we arrived at the hotel, the lobby was full of Chinese New Year decorations and we found it quite lovely to see the kiat kiat oranges. The overall atmosphere was quiet and relaxing.
It was easy to get to and from the hotel once you get the hang of where the bus stop is and where you want to go. The Peak Tram terminus is just down the road ( walk from the hotel on the Garden Road side and go down to Kennedy Heights. Turn left and you'll find a path called Tram Pathway and just follow that to the Terminus. Going to Central is easy from Kennedy Heights and ride the 12A Bus. If you want to go to the Mid Levels, take Bus 23 and go down at the Sun Yat Sen Museum. The mid-level escalators are just few steps from the bus stop.
I have no complaints but probably a suggestion. I come from a country where smiling is as easy as breathing. I noticed that not a lot of people smile in Hong Kong. However, if you are in the hospitality or customer service business (which we and my husband are), it really goes a long way to be accommodating and friendly. :) It makes your customers come back. It's not what you do or what you say that people remember, it's how you made them feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden View Hong Kong has 141 spacious hotel rooms and suites overlooking the city with panoramic garden view, offering optimal comfort with full service yet reasonably priced accommodation ideally for business or leisure visits and extended stays.Hotel is in walking distance to Hong Kong business, financial center and shopping malls. Peak Tram Station and the trendy nightspot "Lan Kwai Fong" are all at your doorstep. It is easily access to all public transportations and nearby MTR Central subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden View Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View Hong Kong