Priceline
Trip.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I gave the kind female receptionist chocolates for giving me the room I liked 4 years running. It's now rather run down and unkept. It's noisy as hell during any Chinese holiday. What's the point in tongs beside the breakfast bread if a staff member takes the bread out of the packet by hand? One of the employees borrowed a relatives taxi and took me to the airport for half price. Newish supermarket 70 meters away with everything. Laundry across the road. Good cheap eats nearby in Nathan Road. I think Hong Kong is soon to introduce the mandatory food outlets with grades as per Singapore. I'll be in HKG in September 2012 but I'll try somewhere else. Pity. Nice staff though.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 8002reverse
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Was spending $200Can. Cut that in half plus added free wifi and breakfast. Great for the budget traveller.

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Max D
Reviewed 29 November 2011

After wasting half a day trudging around Kowloon looking at various disreputable dives and becoming discouraged at lodging costs and poor values, I visited Booth and signed up for a one week stay at a slightly reduced rate compared to a shorter stay. This is the sort of place I usually frequent....a rather simple, clean guest house atmosphere with a very pleasant dining room, friendly staff, and a good breakfast (included). The only disappointment was the price, which exceeded my previous all-time record (Singapore January 2011) by a factor of two. However, this isn't Singapore or Bombay, which renders the comparison irrelevant. Rooms are on the upper floors (7-9). Near MTR Yau Ma Tei station. Plenty of buses to Star Ferry at Nathan Road. Very close to Temple Street night market. For HKG Booth is a good value.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BadOrderBob
Reviewed 18 May 2011

Two twin HARD beds, breakfast was Okay, but get there early, the food is warmer. A good place to stay if you want just a bed, location was good.

Date of stay: April 2011
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JerryW6
Reviewed 27 November 2010

my family comprising of my husband, daughter and parents has booked 3 rooms in booth lodge.... the rooms are pretty clean and roomy .... matteresses were good.... but when you go out of your room, is when the trouble starts.... the staff is very rude and impolite... if you call up the reception and ask for anything, say a spoon, they would ask you to come down to the 7th floor (reception - dining - kitchen) and collect it by yourselves.... the wifi internet never worked...breakfast was really basic and had the same menu everyday...same juice, noodles, scrambled efgg.... congee...they have a habit of taking away your plate in split second even though u have not finished your food...and if you complain...u get a rude answer "you can take another plate!!!!"
there attitude would be as if they are serving breakfast for free ......
having said all of this, location wise, its a big plus as u are very close to yau ma tei mtr stn, lots of shops/eateries 7/11 .... the famous temple street market just across the road...and the rooms are good... all at a reasonable price...

Date of stay: November 2010