“Very nice hostel, great location!”

Yesinn Causeway Bay
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and was suprised about how clean it was! Very good! The coffee was great and the shower facilities as well. Had a great stay at this hostel for a good price, considering the HK prices.

Recommend to all travelers!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lieke1991

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hostel was very well located! The staff was nice, good coffee, good and clean facilities, we met some nice people and the massage chair was awesome after a long day of hiking!
I would definitially recommend this hostel to everybody with a low budget!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amber W
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The price is alright as is location by HK standards. I seemed to be around when it was very quiet so it didn't feel very social apart from groups drinking late into the night. Expect very moody staff (I got one smile in my 3 nights) and OK level of cleanliness.

As I said it does the job. I felt safe and slept well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sorcha1234
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We needed to cancel one of night’s stay before we arrived. I emailed them in advance and got a speedy reply, stating it was no problem at all. Also attached was detailed instructions how to get to the hostel – this was really helpful.

When we checked in, the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 9-person dorm, it was three triple bunks. Although this was at first a little daunting, each had their own curtain to provide privacy.

The room was airy and bright, with spacious lockers for valuables. Everyone seemed to have enough space for their entire luggage. The ensuite bathroom was modern and extremely clean. These high standards emanated throughout the hostel.

There are three public spaces; a sitting/kitchen area at reception, outdoor terrace on the fourth floor and another on the top floor. These areas were all kept immaculately. They all had very friendly atmospheres, although I wouldn’t have liked to be staying on the fourth floor if you wanted a good night’s sleep.

Located in Causeway Bay, it’s in the centre of everything you might want to visit. There are great food and shopping options too.

The MTR station is just across the road and the airport bus stops only a minute’s walk away.

YesInn@Causeway Bay was an excellent choice for us. We had looked into other options in Hong Kong, but this budget friendly option was excellent! We would definitely return.

Room Tip: If you want a private room, book early - they sell very quickly. 9-bed dorm was spacious and very...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed this hostel already many times and been really satisfied my choice.
Location is great, near times square shopping places and convenient to take MTR to Central.

Rooms are clean and beds good. I really appreciate the clean and nice toilets in rooms. I think the price of the stay is affordable for the quality you can get. Definately recommend this hostel and will be going back there when I'm back hongkong again.

Great choice :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JaanaChristina
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here for two nights in a 9 person girls dorm. Despite there being nine of us in a room, it felt very spacious because the beds are stacked three high. We had our own private bathroom that was super clean and the electronic lockers were great too. There are three social areas in the hostel: the reception area, a rooftop terrace and another outdoor terrace mid level. It's a bit hard to find if you don't know what you are looking for since it is above a bank and the entrance in on a small side road. It's really conveniently located near the metro stop.

I was really pleased with my stay and would recommend it/ stay there again without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Given all the good reviews on this place, i thought I will experience for once how's it like to stay in a dormitory (I normally book a private room elsewhere). Booked for 1 night and was served by the unfriendly receptionist who included a HKD100 deposit for the keycard issued to room. The dorm was in L6 with the bed on the floor. Room was shared with 8 other girls who kept their noise level at a minimum. Toliet was clean initially just the disgusting bloodied item exposed in the rubbish bin. The corners of the bed was covered in dust and i thought that there shouldn't be a problem with the bed itself given that bedsheets/pillow case had to be remove and return upon checkout(remove yourself). Was wondering how many people had used the same blanket...that night i dare not cover myself with the blanket and saw a bug on the pillow which i dismiss it as a baby cockroach? Went on to goggle and it was a bedbug!! Saw a second one later...woke up the next day bitten on my legs and one was still on my green pyjamas when i took a shower. As I removed the bedsheet for check out, there was bedbugs and blood on the bed lining!!! Though its cheap, i rather not stay here ever again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo