Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Book in advance
from
£58.84
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Man Mo Temple
from £58.84
from £39.23
from £146.96
from £175.00
1,118 results
All reviews incense worship gods statues skyscrapers
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This temple is smaller than some of the others in Hong Kong and I think it shows wear and tear. It's definitely the place to go to see the winding incense and get a sense of long reverence. I think it is best to do this temple with a bit of looking in the shops on Hollywood Road, perhaps before/after doing Victoria Peak.

I think the description "small and charming" fits it perfectly.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank drwInAvon
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Its a place of worship- a
small temple in the middle of Hongkong Central. The smell of incense all over the place makes it more tranquil.

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

A relatively small temple, but has all the photo opportunities you may as for. They don't allow flash photography but that's not a problem. You can make a simply prayer and buy insence for as little as $8 HKG. There's also a shop on the right front side of the temple. There a couple fortune tellers and a small shop. My wife and I walked there after the Victoria Peak. About a 20-min normal walk.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2013

C1 ( 2013.06.20 )
This temple was small and charmingly. and located in center of city. In the temple, interior decoration was very good, and the smell of incense was full. The overall atmosphere was good, but something to see was not many. So I was disappoint a bit than I expect.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 13 May 2013

When I have seen photos of this temple, there appears to be what looks like the rocket engines from the Apollo space rocket. When I entered this temple, it was clear they were spirals of burning incense hanging from the ceiling. With people lighting great handfuls of these sticks, there was a very strong smell of incense.

Photos are allowed provided flash is switched off.

Date of experience: May 2013