Best Western Hotel Harbour View Hong Kong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Queens Hotel(Hong Kong)
View Hotel
CHI Residences 120(Hong Kong)
  • Pool
338 Apartment(Hong Kong)
View Hotel
Grand City Hotel(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,022 results
All reviewssai ying pun mtr stationtram stationbudget hotelhotel shuttlefree shuttleferry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Harbour View whilst on a two week mini trip of Asia. The hotel is clean and basic. The rooms are small (expected in Hong Kong) but perfectly functionable. Everything in the hotel was as expected and the staff spoke very good English which made the trip a breeze. We used this simply to sleep as there is so much to see and do. We did however pay extra for breakfast one morning which I wouldn't reccomend as we were he only people in the large room as felt that we was burdening the staff even though we didn't ask for any help. Other than that though for a cheap base in a good location whilst sight seeing the Harbour View was perfect. Probably should also point out that we stayed on the 23rd floor and didn't have a view of the harbour but was told we could upgrade at a cost (didn't find this nesisary).

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The rooms where clean and had everything you need. Space was a pit of a problem, very small but i imagine that is what most other hotels are like in Hong Kong with space being a premium. Service was great, staff really friendly and always willing to help.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed a night at Deluxe harbour view room in June 2013. I originally booked a mountain view room but was offered an upgrade to a harbour view room with some extra charge when checking in. I'm not sure if my room was especially bad, but the view I had was not worth the extra at all. I know the room rates of this hotel are very low, but I couldn't believe that they called this a "harbour view" and sold it for money. The pictures on the website might have been too much photoshopped, I wonder.

The room is very small like the smallest "hotel" room I've ever been in HK, but that's okay because I only get what I paid. But if you're not familiar with HK standard, you better spend some more to go for a bigger room because it would feel like to be in a cell. Location is good. There's a tram station right outside or you can take a taxi very easily. I would recommend this hotel If you're only going to sleep and not spending any time in the room.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for an upgrade to a harbour view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank eqdtrd
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Here's 4 stars hotel located on the heave of local food !!!
Just wake 80 meters to tram station and 6-7 stops to Central and Soho so who's need the MTR?
anyway , the hotel has free shuttle service every hour to IFC and Hong Kong station and also have a bus stop of AE free shuttle service in front of the hotel.
The room are tiny but real boutique design with very nice view .

Room Tip: Harbor View with High Floor are the best
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Me my husband and little one stayed at Best Wetern last week for 6 days. The hotel room was soooooooooooo tiny. Not even a closet to put the cloths. The staff at the restaurant are very moody and need to be taught about hospitality management! They are not at all helpful.
The location of the hotel is not good. The MTR station is a 15 minute walk.The shuttle bus will only accommodate 5/7 passengers as they pick up other guests from Ramada. Sometimes it’s a long wait for the shuttle bus so it’s best to walk to the MTR which is not close. I do not recommend this hotel for families!

The photos in the BW web site are quite deceiving!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family