I was first recommended this place a few years ago by some Polish friends. They said:
"This place at Great Supermarket at Pacific Place has probably some of the best and most authentic spanish food you will find anywhere. The only way you could possibly get more authentic spanish food would be to go to Barcelona or Madrid yourself" (sic).
I've since been to Estudio a few times and it's very good. And highly recommended it.
1. Food is tasty
2. Service is efficient. And very fast. I think our Albondigas (meatballs) probably arrived within 3 minutes of ordering. Very quick indeed.
3. Affordable. Our dinner came to about 360 HKD-ish for two, which seems great value for money.
4. They do a lovely Sangria. Very nice and relaxing. Especially in the summer (ie. most of the time here in tropical Hong Kong).
5. You are in a supermarket: so for desert there a lots of options nearby for desert if you don't want a Spanish desert. There is the IScream gelato place behind you. And a Frozen Yogurt place nearby in Pacific Place 3.
1. Speed of service can be TOO efficient. We had completely finished our meal within 60 minutes. So if you wanted a nice relaxing chilled out time, this may not be the place for you.
2. Again, YOU ARE IN A SUPERMARKET. So it is relatively noisy around you. And it's not exactly the most romantic of places for a nice chilled out dinner. However if you wanted to buy groceries at the same time, this is probably a good thing...
3. Reservations don't seem to be possible. They seem to operate a 1st come 1st serve methodology.
In summary. Estudio Iberico does tasty spanish food. At good prices. And serves you efficiently. I would go again. And would recommend this place highly.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.