Just Inn
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$202
Shangri-La.com
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$158
US$118
US$196
US$146
US$182
US$128
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$228
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$78
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
All reviewsseventh floorgreat locationmtr stationsmall roomsha tsuishower toiletbusy areaconvenience storebudget hotelwalking distanceshopping mallstayed for nightslockbedelevatorluggagestairwell
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I tried to look for a cheap place to stay at in Hong Kong. However, the ones we found that were cheap definitely looked cheap. Since we were going to stay in Hong Kong for three days, we decided to spend a bit more and chose Just Inn.

The location is excellent, just a few steps away from the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, a small 7-11 just beside the building entrance, and just in front is iSquare Mall with a local grocery and also a Marks & Spencer grocery. Nathan Road is also just a few steps away.

The rooms were small, which I believe is common in Hong Kong, but very cozy, and I believe the staff/owners did a great job of doing the best that they could with what they have. A lot of very interesting artwork can be seen and incorporated into the rooms. There was also a cabinet/luggage storage space at the bottom of the bed (which I didn't use because our backpacks fit well on the small space beside the bed). There was also a small television, but it was hard to find channels, so we didn't use it much.

The bathroom was clean and pleasant. Towels were provided and changed daily.

There is a small kitchen with a small refrigerator. You can get hot and cold water here and also coffee from a Nespresso machine.

Overall, I would recommend Just Inn for the fact that despite having to work with small room sizes (again, I believe this is common in Hong Kong for the budget-friendly hotels/hostels - some friends even mentioned that our room is larger than what they stayed in... my only thought was, "what?!"), the management of Just Inn has made it interesting and a pleasant place to stay at with all their creativity.

Room Tip: Request for a room with a window.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vanessa S
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I just stayed at this place and absolutely loved it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Yes rooms are a bit small and the bathroom is small and let's just leave it at efficient. :-) Everything worked and again, this place was well kept.

When I arrived, I just happened to meet one of the staff exiting the elevator on the ground floor. He recognized me as a traveler and immediately showed me to my room. It was about the best service experience I have had when traveling. Not much talk, just show me how to used the keys and the wireless and leave me to my own devices. Again, this young man had great hospitality skills. I asked if there was a place to do laundry and he offered to do a few things for me. It really doesn't get any better than that.

If you have a lot of luggage the rooms may prove to be a bit small. I pretty much live out of my suitcase when traveling and really don't need much room to spread out. My room 305 was perfect. Great wireless. Great A/C. Nice desk and I loved all of the art work around the place.

It took me a little bit to find the place, but the address is well marked. Just remember the doorway next to the seven eleven (to the left as you stand on the sidewalk facing the seven eleven). After a day or two, I totally got my bearings and as the other reviewers stated, the location of this place is right on target. Very close to the ferry and the trains.

I second the egg tart comment that another reviewer mentioned. They are excellent and easily found across the street from the restaurant.

Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: 305 was a winner.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed just one night. Location is ideal and price is good. Rooms are quirky but cool. Only interacted with staff at check in and check out but they were very nice. Hot water worked and so did AC so that's about all i needed for one night stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I stay 2 nights here with my wife. The location is prefect!! it just beside convenience store and also shopping mall..restaurant also just by walking distance & some operate 24 hours..nearby MTR station also adding point for it..

One thing no good is the room size! Too small for couple and just left space to walk oni..big luggage confirm no place to put!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hugocount
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Location is awesome! Surrounded by good food and shopping! Easily access via airport bus, which is so much cheaper than airport express train. Near MTR station, which is soo convenient.

Rooms are comfortable, despite it being really small, and staffs are really friendly.

The egg tarts at the Macau restaurant below JustInn are really good. Give it a try when you're there! :)

Room Tip: Avoid room 6 during winter, have got no heater.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
edmanma, 經理 at Just Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Missrojak~

Thank you very much for your review! And it's our great pleasure to be your host during your stay in Hong Kong. We are glad that you have some good experience in Hong Kong, like the Portuguese Egg Tart~. Hope you have many happy returns from the trip.

Just Inn is an establishing boutique hostel group with unique artistic design created by our Just Inn team. We always review ourselves to learn the need of our guests and improve the facilities and services. Because we are also travelers!

Thanks for understanding the different room sizes, it is the very fact that not every room is fully equipped with everything you need during travel. But we are very pleased to provide the services and equipments, like extra blanket/hard and soft pillow/heater/dehumidifier/ air purifier upon request. Please don't hesitate to ask us for anything you need during your stay. We will try our best to satisfy your need.

On the other hand, we saw that you are quite satisfied with our hostel on both services and comfortability, but still gave a rather middle marks. We do welcome our guests to give more comments for any rooms of improvement from us. So that we can provide a better and better accommodation for other guests, and for you while you come back next time. ^^

Cheers~