Hotel Indigo Hong Kong Island
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$182
Cordis Official
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$316
US$196
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$157
US$182
US$128
US$195
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$225
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
1,115 results
All reviewswan chaiglass bottomrooftop barcorner roomwanchai marketmosaic wallgreat boutiquenespresso machinequeens roadtop floortoilet and showerdeluxe roomlight switchesexhibition centreloved this hotelminute walkwalking distance
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Coming from Shanghai i was amazed how this new hotel in the middle of WanChai cleansed away all the tress you can possible have in a vivid city! The attentiveness, friendliness and personilized service had a big role in making my business trip a successful one. The breakfast is cosy and offers great choices of freshly made danish. The croissants are to die for! The room was well arranged with local made amenities and the Nespresso machine is a modern touch in this local ambiance. The overall ambiance and comfort of the room made me sleep through the night without a blink!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Stayed at Hotel Indigo in NYC before and was excited that it opened its door in Hong Kong. The hotel is centrally located in Wan Chai, within walking distance to major tourist attractions and shopping areas. Its a short 5 min walk from the Wan Chai MTR station. The room is very spacious compared to other hotels in Hong Kong. The minimalist and modern design makes me feel relaxed during my stay. It's a place to unwind after a long day at work. Receptionists are very friendly and the rooftop pool is amazing! What's more, the gym is open 24 hours so you can sweat yourself off at anytime!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I was booked in this hotel as my local office is now located in WanChai. I was dubious, and instead: it's brand new, very nice rooms, very nice reading room, very nice breakfast, very nice staff.... I am really happy with the choice. Please note though that the rooms are of the open space design, with two "glassed boxes" where in one is the toilet, and in the other the shower. If you are by yourself of course no problems, if you are shy... and noisy... it can be a problem!
But in all, I loved this hotel and I will be back. To get an idea, look at the photos.
Transporation to airport was 70 euros which is very close to normal limo cost from airport to WanChai (6o euro), so very acceptable. Staff at reception was very helpful iin trying to find me a restaurant when I arrived on Saturday night.

Room Tip: I had room 1902, on a corner, two sides where made of windows, quite nice even if the view is on existing buildings.
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Since I have stayed in at Indigo Shanghai recently, I expected too much from this newly opened property. It was very small and does not have that same aura as its sister property in Shanghai. It was a very compact hotel with only 2 lifts and most common area are very small. At least the rooms did not take the same cue, they were very spacious but not so much of a view since we are in the heart of Wanchai district. Not surprised at all on the small plot of land this hotel was built in, since we are in Hong Kong.

The service staff were very good, always checking if they can be of service and the location is superb. That alone atoned for the disappointment in comparison to Indigo Shanghai. Both the MTR & Tram station is only a 2 minutes walk through a street bazaar which was very interesting and lively, may it be day or night. I was there for an exhibition which was at Hong Kong Convention Center and it takes only 10 minutes to walk there in a elevated walkway which was fully covered.

If it is your first visit to Hong Kong, you will find the staff almost like long lost friends. They are always keen to assist in whatever you need and I found some of their information to my quires very detailed and very helpful. It was my first time staying in Wanchai district and it was great exploring this side of Hong Kong. Everything is within walking distance and this is due to the location of this hotel.

Room Tip: It does not matter which room you sleep in, all you see are buildings surrounding this hotel.
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Beautiful new hotel that makes you feel special from the moment you walk in the door. Suitable for both business and leisure travellers. The rooms are a great size for Hong Kong and offer all the luxuries you would want to enjoy a holiday in HK... I enjoyed it so much that I re-booked all my HK hotels to this one for the rest of the year.

1  Thank Stephen D
Bryan99, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Hong Kong Island, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Hello Stephen

Fantastic news that you had a great stay and loved the hotel and our neighbourhood - Looking forward to welcoming you back for more great stays.

See you soon

Best regards from the neighbourhood

Bryan.