“Home Away From Home!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hong Kong
GARDEN East Serviced Apartments
Ranked #278 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Singapore, Singapore
“Home Away From Home!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

During the first 3 months of 2013, my husband had to travel to Hong Kong for work. I accompanied him a few times but I never stayed longer than 2 weeks at a time as we stayed in a hotel. It was not bad but I felt that something was missing. While he went to work, I went sight seeing almost everyday. I did a few trips to Hong Kong within those 2 months. Then in March we had to be there for nearly a month and fortunately we got "Garden East serviced apartments". I was very happy because it was a home away from home. Staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Their well maintained gym was a good place to start the day. Our apartment was nice, compact and very clean. Even the colours of the curtains were soothing to the eye. Our cleaning lady had a pleasant personality and she was highly efficient. There was a reading room next to the gym where newspapers and magazines were available. And a laundry area with a lot of washers and dryers, free to use. We only had to buy detergent. It was quite convenient. Best thing about this place is it's location. Eating out was never that easy! Only a few steps away there are culinary delights waiting for you. My favourite was the Vietnamese Restaurant, Nha Trang, just across the road. There is a super market, a book store, a post office in close proximity. What more do you want? I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. As we were leaving I asked about the minimum period of stay and they said one month. And you can stay up to a year.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple