“Loved it��” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of GARDEN East Serviced Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hong Kong
GARDEN East Serviced Apartments
Ranked #269 of 715 Hotels in Hong Kong
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it��”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for about 3 months it was excellent. Not luxurious but getting there!
I prefered executive studio since its larger than the 1 room suite and better distribution. Those suites only face Queens Road East.
Location is EXCELLENT very near to markets, restaurante, laundry, mtr station, supermarket, bus stops, etc! Although busy during daytime, its super peaceful at night.
Staff is super friendly! Might want to improve stove top, since it only fits 1 pot/pan. You can ask for more kitchen appliances on request.
Theres a terrace top with bbq, great for sunny days.
For a small cost, Ask for daily housekeeping since its only 3x per week. Great gym and reading room.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sggr84

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

During the first 3 months of 2013, my husband had to travel to Hong Kong for work. I accompanied him a few times but I never stayed longer than 2 weeks at a time as we stayed in a hotel. It was not bad but I felt that something was missing. While he went to work, I went sight seeing almost everyday. I did a few trips to Hong Kong within those 2 months. Then in March we had to be there for nearly a month and fortunately we got "Garden East serviced apartments". I was very happy because it was a home away from home. Staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Their well maintained gym was a good place to start the day. Our apartment was nice, compact and very clean. Even the colours of the curtains were soothing to the eye. Our cleaning lady had a pleasant personality and she was highly efficient. There was a reading room next to the gym where newspapers and magazines were available. And a laundry area with a lot of washers and dryers, free to use. We only had to buy detergent. It was quite convenient. Best thing about this place is it's location. Eating out was never that easy! Only a few steps away there are culinary delights waiting for you. My favourite was the Vietnamese Restaurant, Nha Trang, just across the road. There is a super market, a book store, a post office in close proximity. What more do you want? I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. As we were leaving I asked about the minimum period of stay and they said one month. And you can stay up to a year.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple