“Dumpling Kitchen .... I'd pass of I was you”
Review of Dumpling Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dumpling Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We went in to eat soup, we were tired and exhausted from our day of tours. Sad to say, the soup was not great, at all. From the table I could see the cook prepare the first bowl. Let's just say... We joked about the food, paid and went the the hotels restaurant to eat. It was safer for our digestive system LOL

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really simple place with a local feel and amazing dim sum and noodle soup! I would definitely go back!

1  Thank Kristtie85
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I was suppose to try out the kam ka lok next door but being irritate by the staff with lousy service. Luckily I come to dumpling kitchen ease my anger with nice food. Noodle with dumpling is just amazing.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I had a simple meal of pork dumplings and noodles in broth. Absolutely delicious dumplings, cooked from fresh and looks like they are homemade. The noodles are also really fresh and tasted delicious in the warm broth. For just $36 this was amazing value, and I will definitely return before I leave HK.

Tip: signs in the window are in Cantonese, but the menu inside has English translations.

1  Thank dan193
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Scrumptious freshly made dumplings. We sampled many and they were all delightful. I would definitely return to this restaurant.