“Great Place to Get Suits”
Review of Apsley Tailor ltd

Apsley Tailor ltd
Ranked #30 of 449 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Address , 90-94 Nathan Road Shop G&H Ground floor Burlington House Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon Hong Kong Opening hours Monday to Saturday 9:00 to 21:00 Sunday 10:00 to 19:00
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Went to Apsley looking for something that would really stand out and they delivered. Both suits looked and fit great. They did a very nice job of recommending what shirt/shoes/ties would go well with each suit. I would highly recommend going there if you are looking to get something tailor les to you.

Date of experience: August 2018
"hk"
in 7 reviews
"lining"

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I've been living in Hong Kong for 5 years and just got my second suit from Apsley. The suit is amazing. They were great with the fittings, the material is incredible and they were great with making the adjustments I wanted on the first suit. Staff is not pushy and makes you feel comfortable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I Did total 3 suits there, fair price, good quality, free follow up repare or adjustment. The 2 suits I did 2 years ago are in good shape even after wearing them every business day. Would recommend

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I came to Hong Kong with the goal of getting some suits made relatively quickly as I start my job in Finance in a few weeks. I had an appointment booked with Raja Tailors, but some of the reviews had me worried. I found Apsley online and decided to stop by before my meeting Raja. Alex meet me and addressed all of my needs. He diligently showed me all of the different suit, shirt and liner color options with some excellent suggestions. In doing my due diligence I still went to the appointment at Raja. Don't get me wrong Raja has a nice set up, but the personal touch wasn't there for me. As Alex carefully took me through the options, Raja just gave me the books and said pick away. This was quite overwhelming. Long story short I purchased my three suits and six shirts from Apsley for a great value. After one fitting and 36 hours later everything was ready and fitting great. It looks like Apsley has definitely gained a customer for life. Thank you again Alex and team!