Open today: 08:30 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Best tailors I've visited.

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$45.40
from US$64.60
from US$86.70
More Info
All reviews mr moon bespoke service bespoke suit material appleby suits jacket shop hk
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Came to this shop in November for a suit fitting on a tight schedule. Suit was measured and tailored within 2 days to as very high standard and a good price. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I visited this tailor on Sunday afternoon, November 4th, and ordered 12 shirts and three two piece suits: I hadn't thought about buying this many, but it was something of a bargain.

On Monday November 5th I visited for a first fitting and on Wednesday November 7th for a second fitting and on Thursday November 8th the suits and shirts, with monogrammed cuffs and an embroidered lining to the suit tag within the suit.

I cannot recommend them highly enough.

infoL3972JV, Manager at Apsley Tailor ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

It was pleasure serving you , my best wishes for you and looking forward seeing you again .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Apsley Tailors is the place to go if you want a tailor made suit or shirt in Hong Kong. They offer a wide range of high quality fabrics and options for both suits and shirts. The staff is highly skilled and assists you throughout the entire process of making your suit. They help you pick a fabric that suits you and your wishes and provide multiple fitting sessions in order to make sure your suit fits perfectly. Besides, the staff is friendly and flexible when it comes to planning your fittings. My experience resulted in a beautiful two piece suit and two shirts with a complementary tie, which fit perfectly. On top of that, the prices are attractive and more than reasonable. I couldn’t have wished for a better tailor.

infoL3972JV, Manager at Apsley Tailor ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Max .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been a client of Apsley for two years, a change initiated when my former tailor in the same vicinity took a dive for the worse.

I have only praise for Khan and his team: The choice is wide, the quality is excellent, things are invariably ready on time and the customer service is second to none. The prices, in addition, are not only competitive, but extremely reasonable in view of the quality and attention to detail. I fully recomment Apsley.

1  Thank Pierre L

It was simply an honor to serve you , I thank you for all your support and kind words .
See you again sir .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I came into Apsley Tailors with a little apprehension. I had never had a suit made before and I wasn’t sure what to expect. Sharry and the team were amazing at putting me at ease and helping me design a suit I really love. From the colours to the detailing I had so much fun coming up with a design. Within three days I have the suit, after three appointments where each visit felt even more like visiting family. I’m speechless at the final design of the suit. Sharry listened to every request. Thanks so much to the entire team for such a good experience. Nothing has ever fit this well.

It is as always so much satisfying to see a happy client , we thank you for your support and business and looking forward seeing you again .

God bless

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent tailors with good service. Highly recommended. Fast service, good fabrics and a shop in central London.

Thank you so much sir .
See you again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this tailor after reading other reviews. I preferred this experience another travelling tailor in Sydney. He was thorough and gave me plenty of time to choose. He certainly isn't the cheapest but that shouldn't be your priority. He gave me good advice and all of the suit options possible.
I had two fittings so no adjustments were necessary at the final fitting, but that option was available . 2 suits with spare pants & 6 shirts were ready in 5 days, but could have been 1-2 days faster if I had come in for fittings earlier.
A rewarding experience and I hope to return.

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our work and thank you for a wonderful review . Would love to see you again and serve you with our best . Once again thank you so very much .

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Have been a customer since 2014. Moon and the guys really looked after me; great service and fabrics, very good value.

infoL3972JV, Manager at Apsley Tailor ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you Flip , always pleasure serving you .
See you again .

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Checked out a few tailors on my recent visit to HK and glad I stuck with Apsley. Alex was really helpful in choosing suitable fabrics from a wide range of colors and patterns as well as matching shirts and ties and within less than a week and several fittings to make sure everything is perfect i had my suit! Reasonable price for the service and quality, very helpful personnel and easy to reach shop (search for Apsley Tailors and not for Punjab house to find the right place and just walk past all the dubious guys along the road trying to lure you into their stores).

Hint: If you feel like you don't have enough time to wait for the suit, you can also do the final fitting and have the suit shipped to you! Took just about a week to Europe!

Thanks for that, I'll return!

1  Thank andreasE76VW

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Good service, nice jacket, comfortable fit. Very happy customer. Recommend if looking for tailor made jacket. Clay from Australia

infoL3972JV, Manager at Apsley Tailor ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you Clay.
Will see in Brisbane soon .