“Cosy but fun!”
Review of Urban Pack

Urban Pack
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I spent a week in this hostel, seeking to meet other travellers. This hostel is quite small which lends itself well to meeting new people. It is very clean and has some great design as well. The location is fantastic and the staff are great. for most of the nights I stayed there, I met a lot of great people and there was a fantastic atmosphere. The location is great with plenty of late night eateries and a subway right out the front. The staff organised regular events for guests to go along to. The only drawback was that you had to pay for water. Or use tap water and boil it but that tasted funny.

Room Tip: Choose the 8 bed or 4 bed if you are a guy (and the 6 bed as well if youre a girl). Ask for the lowe...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Urban Pack

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had a short stay but this place is cool with a cozy common area and the staff was great! Very clean place and easy access to the metro. Usually there will be friends that want to go out with you so this was important to me since I was traveling alone. I will return to Urban Pack for sure..... Thanks to Albert and Jason!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Enough said.

Stop looking elsewhere. You'll waste your time. If you're looking for great accommodation, perfect location, great people and staff along with a smooth atmosphere and clean environment, just BOOK.

Thank you for making me coming back a second time !

BTW. I've traveled a lot in my life and I've been through many types of hostels. Trust me on this one. Urban Pack is great.

Safe travels !

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TheMingLing
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Spent 4 nights in Hong Kong and this was once of the best choice that I had made thought out this trip! I was welcomed by Jason and Teddy and it felt like a team already. The vibe was great and it has one of the best atmosphere hostel that I had been stay at so far.... great music, friendly stuff and I have met many awesome new friends! It was always clean which this is a very important thing for me. The location is great with the easliest direction on how to get to the hostel since it was located right next to the mtr exit. I would recommend to all my firends that will travel to HK and forsure I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The best hostel I've stayed at so far. Great central location, right on Nathan Road about 1 minute walk from the MTR. Inside the hostel, it is really clean, safe and modern, showers are excellent and you rarely have to queue. The staff, Albert, Jason, Teddy, are all super cool and welcoming, and have created a great sociable atmosphere at Urban Pack. I would go back again any day, and miss the place everyday! You'd be silly not to stay at Urban Pack whilst in Hong Kong! 10/10. A++

Room Tip: Chill in the massage chair
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed here for 6 nights in June 2014. Albert, Teddy and co were really helpful and accomodating- the hostel was kept really clean and had an awesome atmosphere in general. Even though its a small space (but what isn't in HK!) they make the most of it.
Really good location just above the Tsim Sha Tsui station which is on one of the main lines in Kowloon

Hostel seemed to attract lots of very sociable people (but noise was never a problem) and the hosts were more than happy to join us in the bars, take us to the Horse Racing or get involved in our Game of Thrones viewing.

10/10 would highly recommend.

Room Tip: 8 bed for sure!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Spent 1 week in HK and loved this place. The host took care of their guests. I enjoyed the Wednesday night outing to the race track in Happy Valley. The common areas and bathrooms were clean. Will certainly return next year for my yearly visit to HK. Cheers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business