The Luxe Manor
    • Room Service
    Dadol Hotel(Hong Kong)
    • Pool
      1,494 results
      All reviewsnathan roadknutsford terracequirky hoteltsim sha tsuistudio roomshower curtaingreat boutiqueroom decorkowloon parkfree mobile phonerooms are smallbreakfast buffetmini bardouble bedmtr stationlate checkconvenient location
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 21 November 2011

Luxe Manor is located in the area we needed to be at, so that was a plus. What I liked about the hotel was the fact that it was new. Bathrooms were immaculate, though it did not have a bath tub. The room itself was interesting, no, amusing really. Since my travel partner and I are both designers, we were entertained by the witty trendy touches seen in the room. For more details - check out my photos.

Otherwise my only issue of this hotel was that the rooms were a tad too tiny. There wan't a lot of space to go around tin this room - but I simply kept my belongings tidy, so that I could provide space for my room mate.

The package came with breakfast which was pretty straightforward and limited. They had a fantastic coffee machine though.

Room Tip: I can only vouch for room 1313. It was really tiny, but comfortable.
      • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
      1  Thank Toccata100
      Reviewed 20 November 2011

We spent 3 nights at this hotel on a stopover to Cambodia and from start to end we found it to be a fantastic experience. Firstly, it's in a great location as it is in the heart of the hong kong nightlife, with great restaurants and bars behind it. Our room was a reasonable size for hong kong, quirkily decorated and the view was not bad considering its location. The hotel has a bar which has live bands and the one we saw were great (rock themed band called sweet revenge). Breakfast was good, great choices. The free shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel is a great bonus as well. Overall we would recommend his hotel as it is a relaxed sanctuary within the bustle of Kowloon, hong kong.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 19 November 2011

The room is small as you know most of rooms in HK are small....guess that's nothing i can't complaint about....However i really liked the decor of the hotel....luxurious....I enjoyed the stay very much. The room is clean, nice. staffs are friendly and helpful...though the location is not really close to the metro...but it's quiet and nice....I would stay in this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
      Reviewed 15 November 2011

I spent 3 nights here on the 11th Nov with my 12yo and it was fantastic! The decor is fabulous and the service second to none. We had a superior twin room which wasn't huge but quite adequate considering we hardly spent any time there. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the bathroom a good size (although the shower is a little tight but quite fine) and the breakfast buffet had everything we needed to fuel a busy day ahead - eggs, sausages, cereals, fruits, cheeses, cakes and some asian favourites such as congee and dim sum. We were on the 14th floor and it was so quiet! Minutes walk to Nathan Road, the MTR and other sights. Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone looking for a little piece of boutique luxury in a pulsing, busy city.

Room Tip: 14th floor was very quiet
      • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
      Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed recently just 1 night at this small but quirky hotel.
      Its really hip, with strange decor and furniture but somehow it all works in a crazy way.
      The important thing to remember is that its efficient and luxurious.
      The bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom functional and spotlessly clean with good toiletries.
      The bar served excellent hot toddies and the breakfast was first rate with very good quality fresh produce,
      I have stayed in 15 or more hotels in HK over the years, but this is one of the best for the money.
      Its location in front of Knutsford Terrace and close to Nathan road is superb.
      When I return - I will stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business