- Great, tasteful interiors. When you walk in, you would forget that you're in Hong Kong and think that you've been whizzed away to some quaint little hotel in Europe (with avant garde furniture, a flat screen TV framed up like a portrait above the faux fireplace, etc)
- Service was very professional and thoughtful: there was always someone holding the door, getting the lift and being helpful.
- Breakfast was above average, but hey, no one goes to Hong Kong to have breakfast in the hotel
- Location's great! 5 - 10 mins from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station.
- Business centre is not free of charge beyond 10 to 15 minutes, but that's bearable since you have free wifi in your room anyway.
We stayed there for 4 nights and absolutely loved the experience. This hotel is great for couples - the lighting and set-up made for a very romantic stay. When we come back every night, we would also discover candy on our table with messages like "Angels will keep you in sight, Dream about your smile tonight." We also got a free upgrade.
Everyone knows that the great thing about staying in a boutique hotel is that the guestlist is small and that allows them to give each guest a lot of personalised attention, and Luxe Manor far surpassed our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Luxe Manor is a stylishly surrealism-inspired boutique hotel located in Hong Kong's Tsim Sha Tsui with colourful and splendid European architecture offering personalised service and excellent facilities to impress discerning leisure and business travellers. Nestled in the heart of commercial and entertainment district, guests can truly appreciate the convenient access to all corners of the metropolitan. The Luxe Manor boasts 153 stylish, yet quirky, guest rooms, 6 one-of-its-kind themed suites taking the guests into unimaginable pleasures. Located within the luxury boutique hotels are two unconventional restaurants and bars: FINDS, the first authentic Nordic restaurant in Hong Kong featuring Nordic cuisine by Finnish celebrity chef Jaakko Sorsa, and Dada Bar + Lounge, a Dadaism-inspired lounge with various entertainments and live music performances on weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Luxe Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Luxe Manor Hotel Hong Kong
- Luxe Manor Hotel
- The Luxe Manor Hong Kong