See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Feb.2016 . I ve been here already in 1989 and 2009 . Everything you need , is next to this Hotel . Moneychanger , Taxi , Nightmarkets , Busstop , MTR and many good Restaurants . The Rooms are nice . There was only one Thing . I arrived at 8.00 am after a Nonstopflight from Switzerland and the Room was available at 2 pm . I had to pay the full Price if I wanted a Room at this Time , he wouldnt give any Discount . Next time i choose an other Hotel .

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Elmar R
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Location - Very convenient. Straight bus from the airport. Walkable distance to Mongkok area. Full of eats and shops along the walk.
Room - Good size for the double room given that this is HK. Shower and everything else was good. Walls were abit thin and could hear doors banging.
Lift - good enough for 2 pax with luggage or 4 without.
Downside - Got to pay for luggage storage (check- out morn, noon flight). Although a source of income for the hotel, it puts travelers off.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2016

The rooms are clean and just right. but you can see they can need a little upgrades, lights are so dim, the aircon have problems, the shower curtains at the bathrooms are tooooo long and i can trip over it. But since the location is accessible my stay in HK was ok.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I stayed at this hotel with my family of 6 and we had 3 rooms. I would say the room size is ok for 2 persons & 1 small kid.
We were 'upgraded' to rooms which were bathrooms had bath tubs which I was surprised as I did not expect the bathroom to be that big for a budget hotel.
Only disappointing thing on hotel was the lift which was slow n small. For a hotel with 13 floors, only 1 lift for whole of hotel.
Free wifi!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank NgGregory
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Room Type: Family (3 pax)

Very nice and modern hotel. Near Yau Ma Tei Station - Exit C.

Early check-in is not allowed. Bathroom has minimal molds in the faucet and tiles. If you intend to leave your luggage for a while after check out, you'll have to pay HKD 10 per luggage.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family