Hong Kong august 2010
Interesting exotic modern city with things to do and see
Nice, modern, big hotel.
Sea view room are really nice
Extraordinary outside swimming pool and very nice spa
You have a direct access to a big and luxury mall.
Good location in HK
It's not a private hotel (very big)
Room decoration are not to my taste
Not historical hotel like the Penninsula
I can't speak about restaurant but there is one which is suppose to be very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong