from the moment we were met off the 'plane by the Porter and whisked seamlessly through Immigration with our luggage collected for us and loaded into the hotel limousine, I realised this was stellar luxury I could easily get accustomed to.
On arrival at the hotel, we were immediately ushered straight into the lift and up to our Suite on the 43rd Floor to quietly carry out registration, only then did we have a chance to first look outside the window across to Kowloon and then turn to look inside into the fantastic Suite accommodation, only one word can aptly describe it all WOW. A tray with hot tea was brought in together with some dainty sandwiches and little cakes to help us revive sufficiently after the long flight to unpack and get our stomachs used to the idea that we were in another time zone.
The decoration is beautiful, the sheets and pillows are heavenly and even Goldilocks would approve of the beds. The lifts are quick, the staff smiling and efficient and eager to help and please. The most exquisite flowers decorate the lobby and restaurants and everything runs to perfection, so a big compliment must be paid to the General Direction for their excellent management.
On previous occasions we have stayed in The Peninsula but there is no place to sit and wait as the lobby has been turned into a glorified Tea Shoppe for mainly non residents and on one occasion staying only for one night we drew a serious short straw for accommodation. Here in the Four Seasons not only does it have a large Lobby area and lounge but it is also situated in the IFC Mall so plenty of things to do to pass the time, especially if one has a late night flight.
The breakfast and afternoon tea is served on Lobby level in a large, airy area where one can sit and watch the world go by while gobbling up all sorts of yummy things that definitely do not appear on any Diet Sheet. When it is time to check out, hold your breath, close your eyes and just hand over the AMEX. This really must be amongst the top ten hotels of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong