Although this is not my favourite hotel in Hong Kong, it is very much a close second. Everything works like a dream. Great service, food and very comfortable, spacious rooms. Great amenities in the room and definitely the best SPA in town. It is also very conveniently located.
My only gripe with this hotel is the bed. I like very firm beds and unfortunately the Four Seasons mattress just never works for me. I love the Four Seasons chain but I can never sleep well on their beds, which is such a shame.
Besides this, it is very hard to fault. I come here on a regular basis for the spa and for the dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong