Everything is perfect from the front desk to the room, to the spa. I love the spacious room with tv above the bathtub. I slept so well because the bed was so comfortable. The next day, I spent 2 hours at the pool, reading and swimming, the water temperature was so warm and nice. Then I used the spa for 1 hour in the big jaccuzi, the steam room and the sauna. It was the most memorable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong