I have stayed in the Four Seasons in Hong Kong for two times - once in the regular hotel and ones before I moved to Hong Kong in the Service Appartement for about 3 months.
The rooms are big, quit modern and service is absolutely perfect.
Furthermore the Hotel is perfectly positioned, just above the IFC mall, 4 mins footwall ( through the mall ) to the Airport Express Station and Hong Kong MTR station and just about 7 mins to the MTR station of Ce tral.
All in all it was a nice stay, however it is indeed quit expensive, but you will get what you expect !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong