An utter delight of a hotel! I am often critical but my experience here left me - almost- nothing to carp about! Thoroughly professional service, all the appropriate touches. Blue bar buffet breakfast was superb (breakfast in the lounge was pretty poor - my single complaint). Perfect location - easily walkable to many areas of usual interest, easy cab ride to others. Spa massage upon evening arrival from NY was lovely and LKH dinner was the best of the trip. Pool, as mentioned in earlier reviews, has a lovely view, as do waterfront harbor view rooms. The panorama is spectacular and one of the few places where the extra price for a view is truly worthwhile. While the Mandarins and the Pen are lovely, the FS is for me, the place to which I will surely return. A final note - I forgot my small bag of chargers/cables and by the time I got to the airport I had an e-mail from hotel security asking if they should send them to me. I gratefully accepted and they arrived at my home the day after I did. A final, final note - do take advantage of the hotel transfer service. It was lovely to be met right at the gate after the long flight and taken directly to customs - avoiding what would have been quite a long walk - and then brought right to my driver. On the return the driver turned me over to the airport facilitator who was helpful in getting a clearance tag for my slightly larger than permitted carry-on (note that airport security has more stringent standards than do the airlines). The service was, like everything else at the hotel, well done and flawless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong