Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$186
US$142
Trip.com
US$141
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$165
US$124
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$270
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
3,475 results
All reviewsifc mallblue barlung king heenexecutive clubinfinity poolbest hotels in the worldairport expressmichelin starchinese restaurantcity hotelharbour viewamazing hotelcentral districtconcierge serviceperfect staynespresso machinerooms are large
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel twice during my Hong Kong trip. The staff was amazing and always remembered my name, which I thought was just out of this world. Special thanks to the concierge who was able to get us into the most popular restaurants including Bo Innovation and Caprice. The concierge also helped me with directions on a daily basis.

Breakfast was good. Choices between Eastern and western breakfasts. The Spa was amazing. I had the Jade Stone Massage and I highly recommend it. My fave spa amenity was the steam room. The eucalyptus in the air really cleaned out my sinuses.

I was in a Harbor View room both times and the views are jaw dropping. The room is very spacious with the expected amenities. Personal touches like the hand written notes by room service staff were appreciated. This stay was truly memorable and the staff played a huge part in this.

Note - Location is really convenient to Soho and there access to the subway from the IFC mall. The Four Seasons also offers a free ride to the airport train. This was greatly appreciated.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbor view room for the best views Ask to for the free ride to the airport train.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Jill O,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. We are delighted that you enjoyed the stay with us and I very much appreciate your positive comments regarding our friendly service, facilities and ideal location offering direct access to ifc Mall.

Our team at the Spa will be very happy to know that you had enjoyed the Jade Stone Therapy and highly recommend it to anyone visiting. I will be sure to share this with the team as I know they will all appreciate it.

We hope that we will see you again on a future Hong Kong visit.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Much as I love the frenetic pace of Hong Kong, it's always a pleasure to return to the understated elegance of the Four Seasons Hotel. We recently stayed for five nights in a corner suite, which was sensational. We've been coming to Hong Kong for 20 years, and have never had so much space and comfort. But the thing that sets this hotel apart from any other I've stayed in is the level of customer service. From the moment we walked into the foyer we were treated more like family friends than paying guests. The attention was never overwhelming, just relaxed and friendly. At the end of each day as we walked through the lobby we were met by one of the concierge staff, who would greet us by name, chat about our day, and check if we needed anything. This service carried over to the various cafes and restaurants we ate in within the hotel. You'll decide to stay in this hotel because it's a great location with Four Seasons quality, but we'll definitely be coming back because of the superb service from the staff.

Room Tip: Corner suites are massive with great views over the harbour.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Leigh W,

I was very happy to read that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. I was delighted that you had liked the comfort and space of our accommodations, but especially the service you received. I have passed on your very kind words to the team, and I know that each of them would appreciate hearing such encouraging feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit our lovely city. Thank you for your kind support.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Staffs are awesome, always willing to help and are very courteous and cordial. The best room service, its like you bring with you a personal maid, left room all messy and go back all in order. Ameneties are well kept and just the best! The dishes at the Lounge are fantastic, I particulary love the sweetpea risotto. My stay is very memorable because of their outstanding service and will definetly go back and recommend to my friends and family.

Room Tip: harbor view room for the view! :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear lynxdanielle,

It is with great pleasure and pride to read the glowing review you have taken the time to write. It is through feedback such as this that we can truly gauge how successful we are at achieving the high standards we set for ourselves. We thank you for the compliments regarding our room service and the dining quality at The Lounge - feedback which I have shared with our Executive Chef as I know he will appreciate reading them.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to Hong Kong. Thank you so much for sharing your experience in this TripAdvisor review.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

If you only ever stay at one luxury hotel, let it be the Four Seasons, Hong Kong. You won't regret it! We had a truly memorable stay, with outstanding service and the most comfortable and luxurious room and amenities imaginable. The staff effortlessly and enthusiastically make ordinary people feel like important and honoured guests. We'll certainly be back!

Room Tip: The harbour view room we had last year was fantastic, but the corner suite that we stayed in this time was really sensational. Quiet and spacious, with excellent furnishings and lighting, it was unbeatable for comfort and luxury.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Kerleigh_380,

I am very delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and very glad to know that it had been a truly memorable experience. Rest assured your excellent feedback will be shared to the rest of the team.

On behalf of Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, thank you very much and we all look forward to have you here again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is a hotel whose qualities could quite easily be overlooked if one did not seek out all that is on offer, but embrace all that is available and it exceeds expectations.

For those more used to European style service there is the potential to be a little underwhelmed by the warmth of staff, particularly at this price point. However, what is provided is a discreet level of interaction that is professional, efficient and often unrealised. From simple and seemingly unnecessary touches such as wrapping one's phone cords in a neat bow to securing reservations at Hong Kong's exclusive members only clubs. If you ask the Four Seasons will deliver and at times they deliver when one doesn't expect.

The quality of fit out and standard of cleanliness are of course superb and the location is amongst the best, although I may be somewhat biased given the close proximity to my tailor.

Be sure to make use of the well equipped gym which overlooks the harbour and relax with the complimentary spa facilities which include steam rooms and spa baths that are the ideal antidote to the rigours of travel. Make sure also to utilise the pool, it's a wonderful way to unwind on a sunny Sunday afternoon and staff will accommodate you with a succession of complimentary drinks, sorbets and treats - there is even a dedicated attendant to clean guest's sun glasses. It is an oasis amongst the surrounding high rises.

Of note is the availability of the executive club, access being complimentary having booked a suite but well worth the expense if staying in a standard room. Amongst the many benefits the club provides is their ability to mix a proper dry martini, an excellent means by which to bridge the afternoon and evening's activities. The complimentary array of culinary treats is also rather good although one must be careful not to over indulge on foie gras for fear of spoiling appetite for a late dinner - although I generally find a second martini alleviates such concerns.

It is a truism that the Four Season provides greater value than hotels charging significantly lower rates. And whilst there are deservingly recommendable hotels offering a more personal level of service and old school hospitality, the Four Seasons simply excels at efficiency, quality and professionalism.

Would I stay anywhere else in Hong Kong - quite simply, no.

Room Tip: It's the Four Seasons - standards are already above average. Access to the executive lounge is well worth consideration.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aleck D

Dear Aleck D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to put into writing your comments about a previous stay here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed the facilities and was able to benefit from the Hotel's central location. It is very gratifying that all these did not go unnoticed!

Thank you for recognising the team who were able impress you with their attention and professionalism. We would love to have you here with us again on your future visits!