When we arrived in our 32nd floor room, overlooking Hong Kong Bay, there was a bottle of champagne, chocolates, fruit and water, plus a hand addressed welcome card. The service is excellent, the staff is friendly and helpful, free shuttle service from the train, great restaurants, good gym, next to the IFC shopping mall and walking distance to Central area of Hong Kong. This is one of the finest Four Seasons hotels I have had the pleasure to visit. The Harbor View is outstanding, as is the restaurant/bar on the top of the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong