People make the difference and the Four Seasons people are at the very top of the game. We took advantage of the Concierge pickup service at the airport which I believe was around $150 USD. When we stepped off the plane there were THREE gentlemen waiting for us with a golf cart to expedite us through the airport with our luggage and through Customs into a new Mercedes S-Class. When we arrived at the hotel a very nice young woman was waiting for us as we exited the vehicle and took us directly to the room. Time from leaving the aircraft to walking into the room - 40 minutes! The room was a Grand Harbor View Suite which lived up to every word in it's description. These rooms are located on the two corners of the hotel and offer fabulous views of Kowloon and the Harbor. After 14 hours in the air we were looking for a quick drink and a light meal which the Executive Club on the 45th floor provided in style. The staff provided constant attention and the array of food and beverage options were nothing short of amazing. One could actually eat every meal here and be quite satisfied, but you'd miss the outstanding restaurants in the hotel. The staff were happy to confirm all of our reservations and to make recommendations to a variety of restaurants, including those outside the Property. About half way through the week the guest in the room next door was flagrantly disobeying the smoking policy which was wafting into our room. Even though the hotel was full, they found and held a duplicate room on another floor and moved us quickly. On the day we left we took advantage of a very late checkout and the Hotel concierge transportation back to the airport. There were two gentlemen waiting for us which walked us through ticketing, through customs and right to the Lounge. Time from stepping out of the hotel to entering the Airport lounge? 45 minutes. I can't say enough about the staff in everything they did for us. Really nice job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong