estuvimos cuatro noches en este hotel, el Spa es el mejor, la atención al detalle es increíble, el restaurante no lo recomiendo, es muy caro para lo que te sirven, hay muchísimos restaurantes en hong kong que ofrecen mas calidad precio, pero las habitaciones, el desayuno, la experiencia del hotel....el spa...es una experiencia memorable. la piscina al aire libre es una pasada.
we were four nights in this hotel, the room was very spacious and lovely, the attention to detail is incredible as it is a very big hotel. the Spa is the best i have ever been to...(and i have been in others that claim being the best...but always disappoint compare with this one!)The restaurant was the only thing that i found too expensive for what you get, specially because there are so many incredible restaurants in HK where you can eat very well at great prices. the outdoor pool is a memorable experience i really recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong