We were guests of the Four Seasons for a week over the Christmas period. It was our second stay and it was as wonderful as the first two years previously. The hotel staff provide absolutely incredible service. We were fortunate to have club access which made life very easy as we were traveling with our three children and family which included another six kids. We were all greeted warmly but unobtrusively every day by the club staff who offered assistance with everything from dining options to shopping advice. The kids were showered with 'turn down' gifts each night which they loved. Our only criticism of this fantastic hotel would be room service catering, the food was fairly unappealing and certainly not of the quality I would expect from a hotel that houses three fantastic restaurants and is in one of the great food cities in the world. Overall, a luxurious and very relaxing hotel with superb service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong