We stayed in the harbor view room during our two night stay in Hong Kong. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is connected with the huge IFC mall. There are many stores and restaurants in the mall. It is also connected to the world's longest escalator. You can take the escalator all the way to the top and walk downhill through the Soho district. The Soho district has antique stores, open-air markets and many interesting sites.
If you request for the hotel to pick you up at the airport, they provide VIP service. An airport rep picks you up at the gate with a cart and escorts you all the way through customs, immigrations, and to your car. It was the best service!
The concierge at the hotel was very helpful with restaurant choices and reservations. Catching a cab is also very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong