Now this is what a luxury hotel stay should be like. We were picked up at the airport in one of the hotels Mercedes vehicles. Cold lemon scented towels and water were provided by the driver. The vehicle had wi-fi in it which allowed us to catch up on a few e-mails during the half hour drive. The coordination of our arrival was superb. As the car doors were opened at the hotel we were greeted by a staff member who took us right to the elevator and our room where we completed the check-in paperwork. We were upgraded to a lovely harbor suite which I highly recommend to anyone staying here. Fabulous views from both rooms. Each one having two very comfortable chairs in front of the windows. We truly enjoyed the evening views of the harbor after dinner with bottle of wine. We had afternoon tea in the Executive Club Lounge which had a wonderful selection of scones, sandwiches and desserts. Very attentive service in the Lounge which of course had a top floor view of Victoria Harbour. For dinner we went to Caprice in the hotel which was in itself an outstanding experience.
Some noteworthy items about the room: The bathroom was all granite and huge. No lack of space here. Huge soaking tub with a window to peek at the harbour. The closet was walk-in with ample space to hang and store items. The room had a partner desk which even included a printer and fax machine. Everything was very well though out in the design to include automated curtains. Very quiet.
Overall outstanding visit. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong