Just back from a 5 night stay at the Four Seasons Hong Kong and we found everything about the hotel to be worthy of it's 5 star rating. I was traveling solo with my 2 kids, ages 7 and 10, and never felt that we we received lesser treatment than the celebrity(ies) which the paparazzi were camped outside the hotel waiting for. We had a gorgeous Deluxe Harbour View room which looked out on the ICC tower and was perfectly situated to watch the Symphony of Lights show each night. Our king bedded room with a rollaway was very spacious and the kids were eager to return to the hotel every afternoon to see what tasty treats had been left for them. The complimentary amenities provided are ridiculously fabulous and really make the stay so much more memorable.
For breakfast and afternoon tea, the restaurant staff at The Lounge were always very polite, including expediting food orders (french toast normally takes 15 minutes) to meet our morning activity schedule when we were in a rush one day. The kids menu offered many Western and Chinese choices for breakfast/lunch/dinner which the kids enjoyed. Definitely try the croissants and pain au chocolat which are better than in France. The Blue Bar offers a buffet breakfast, which has a smaller selection of foods than many hotels, but was quite sufficient in western and chinese varieties and made to order eggs.
We loved the convenience of having the IFC Mall attached to the hotel, which has a supermarket, ultra lux shops, cafes, and restaurants (including a McDonalds if you must). Another reviewer recently complained about the lack of service at the bell desk and reception. Our experience was the opposite...we found everyone to be so helpful, especially Anthony at the front desk. The pool service was impeccable and even though they monitored from a distance to make sure the kids (we met up with other children staying at the hotel afternoon) weren't wreaking too much havoc on the other guests, the staff was never prohibitive of the kids having fun.
Our last night, we had dinner at their Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen, and I emphasize again that the service was worthy of their Michelin 3-star rating and they offered a small children's menu for special Chinese selections for the kids which pleased my picky eater.
Check-out was a breeze...bellmen arrived promptly after being called and transportation was never an issue for us. We really found this to be the best Four Seasons Hotel in the world and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong