“Very tentative housekeeping service !”

Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 721 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The Four Seasons chain is always may first choice wherever they are available. They always have the best service but I really needed to point out the extraordinary touch of the housekeeping service at this particular hotel in Hong Kong. First, I was really impressed by their cleanliness. All my belongings were perfectly organized and everyday the cables of all my chargers were neatly folded and tied with matching cable clips. Something I've never witnessed at other four seasons hotels. On the first day, probably after noticing all my gadgets lying around, they sent me a complimentary screen cleaner with a lovely note attached. The next day, after noticing my makeup scattered all over the room they sent me a makeup mirror with another lovely note attached. These are actually simple touches that impressed me and made my stay memorable. Thumbs up to the housekeeping team !

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the higher floors for better views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Bianca91173,

Thank you for sharing feedback in this TripAdvisor review.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay. We take great pride in our attention to detail and it is always rewarding for us to know that our guests enjoyed their stay.

Our housekeeping team will be happy to hear that you found the rooms to be immaculate and well appointed. Thank you for your comments regarding the dedication and attention to detail shown by the team; I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

As always, I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Just fantastic. I went a bit crazy and upgraded to a suite, but if there is ever a hotel to upgrade in, this is the one! Room service breakfast included, complimentary supper in the lounge and cute little amenities in the room every day.
Room was huge with amazing views, bathroom was fabulous and everything was spotless. Luxurious is probably an understatement! As the suite wasn't quite ready when I checked in, they let me use a standard room to change in and that was also beautiful.
Location is great, just near the Star Ferry, and the spa/pool is also fantastic and extremely large for a place in the middle of town.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a view of the harbour - stunning.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear TheSavvyTraveller,

Thank you for posting this great review of your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

We are delighted that you had enjoyed your stay in one of our spacious suites, and that everything went well. It was a pleasure to have you here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit for another amazing stay.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Wonderful hotel, exceptional staff, exceptional view from 3307. Well designed room and public areas. Stayed five days in april and had the option of trying i different hotel in may. We did not try a different hotel because we could not imagine that any hotel could match the level of quality and service at the Four Seasons Hong Kong.
Extremely well run hotel. Congratulations Mr. Mckay!

Room Tip: Harbour view rooms, nothing else.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Juergen M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay with us and that you had received a high level of service from our wonderful team. We try our best to ensure that all guests leave with only happy memories of their stay with us and we always appreciate learning here or elsewhere, that we have succeeded in doing so.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to our city.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I'm a big fan of Four Seasons properties. They kill you on price, but somehow you still come away thinking you have had value for money. To do that, you gotta be good, and these guys are.

We had an incredible suite overlooking the harbour. One of the finest room (or rooms) I have stayed in. And as always, the Four Seasons staff are highly trained, and do everything in their power to make your stay enjoyable.

One point if you are thinking of booking, is to think about dining options in advance. The hotel has a 3 star and 2 star restaurant in house. I didn't book these in advance, as after a long journey, I had no idea what I would fancy on the first night. Not only could we not get in to either restaurant, but the bar was rammed too (at 7pm) with no seating whatsoever. We did get into the 3 star Chinese restaurant on the second night, but only just!

I understand that the hotel opens the restaurants and bar to non residents of course, and if they get reservations, they can't turn them down in case a resident wants to eat there when they stay, so no real criticism of the hotel, but if I was staying again, I would book the restaurants at the hotel before travelling or face disappointment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JedMaxwell,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay in this review.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and the team provided you with a high level of service. We are very happy that you found our suites to be comfortable and well appointed, with amazing views of the Victoria Harbour. Thank you also for your suggestion to fellow TripAdvisor users on making restaurant bookings in advance of their stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Hong Kong.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

we stayed in a deluxe harbour view room. awesome bathroom and large room, it was just great, only minor thing is a few more selections for the nespresso machine and more plain tea, I also find hotel never put enough milk in the rooms, for coffee or tea but that's more a personal preference I guess.

staff were genuinely friendly and its a beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: deluxe harbour view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear BrigitteCairns,

Thank you for sharing your kind review about your recent visit.

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be beautiful and the guest rooms spacious. I would also like to thank you for your comments regarding our staff. I am delighted that you found them friendly during your time with us.

Your comment regarding the tea and coffee making facilities is most appreciated. On any future visits, please do not hesitate to let us know of your preference for more choices of tea and coffee, as well as milk in the room.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Immaculate rooms and excellent service. One of my all time favourite hotels even for a short weekend. Enjoy the pool during summer. Location at the IFC means you never have to step outside in the smog. Has three superb restaurants - Caprice, Lung Kin Heen, the Lobby Cafe.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear DistantTraveller8,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review about a previous stay with us.

As a returning guest, I am please to read that your last visit to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong did not disappoint.

Your kind comment that the service provided to you by the staff had been excellent is most appreciated and I will be delighted to share this with the team. Feedback such as this provides great motivation for them.

It is also wonderful to read that you enjoyed dining in our hotel restaurants and using the swimming pool during the summer.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon, perhaps this summer season?

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This wonderful urban oasis provided us with flawless service, a tranquil escape from Hong Kong's bustle, fabulous food, a luxurious spa, refreshing outdoor swimming pool, brilliant views. We had two rooms: a peak view and a harbour view. Both rooms were elegantly designed and well appointed while the harbour views were continuously enticing. As this was our first time at the HK Four Seasons I couldn't help but smile when I first laid eyes on the size of the room and bathroom. Compared to the room on my first visit to HK some years ago, the Four Seasons rooms were enormous. The dim sum at Lung King Heen, the world's first three Michelin star Chinese restaurant, was as you would expect: delicate, subtle, an absolute delight. I also managed to find a small amount of time to enjoy the hotel spa. The service was perfect, the facilities tranquil and private. The HK Four Seasons deserves to be at the top of your list.

Room Tip: A harbour view room provides continuous entertainment.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear TheKiwiWanderers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review about your recent visit.

As much-valued guests, your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide and I am therefore delighted that we have met your expectations and created a good impression.

We are very proud of our staff and it is always motivating to receive such positive comments as yours. We constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am pleased that the service provided to you by the staff was perfect and flawless. I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to the team.

I am also happy to read that you were able to take time to enjoy a dim sum lunch at our Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant Lung King Heen. Chef Tak and the kitchen team will be happy to know that it had been a great experience.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.