The Four Seasons chain is always may first choice wherever they are available. They always have the best service but I really needed to point out the extraordinary touch of the housekeeping service at this particular hotel in Hong Kong. First, I was really impressed by their cleanliness. All my belongings were perfectly organized and everyday the cables of all my chargers were neatly folded and tied with matching cable clips. Something I've never witnessed at other four seasons hotels. On the first day, probably after noticing all my gadgets lying around, they sent me a complimentary screen cleaner with a lovely note attached. The next day, after noticing my makeup scattered all over the room they sent me a makeup mirror with another lovely note attached. These are actually simple touches that impressed me and made my stay memorable. Thumbs up to the housekeeping team !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong