We had the privilege of staying in a suite at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong. The room was located on the 40th floor and had magnificent sweeping views of the entire harbor. The room was amazing and the service during our stay was impeccable. All the staff from the hotel cleaning staff to the senior restaurant staff were polished, hospitable and not overly obtrusive! They were there if you needed them without being intrusive. Whatever expectations we had were definitely met with aplomb. We ate at the Chinese restaurant, had drinks at the Caprice bar and enjoyed the Spa the following day. All were very very good. Breakfast on the Executive floor was also amazing, wonderful service and atmosphere to start the day with. A truly great place to stay in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Destinology so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong