“love this hotel”

Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Ranked #4 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
“love this hotel”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

have stayed here probably 15 times in the past 3 years. Always feels like home. Great service, rooms, location. a bit expensive of course, but it's worth it.

good lord, there is even music in the (wonderfully temperature controlled) pool!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yanxylovestotravel
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Robinsonnewyork,

Thank you for this great review of Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

I am delighted to know that you returned to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong once again and that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am glad that we were able to make our home, your home, on each of your past visits. The infinity pool is a highlight of many guests’ stay and I am happy that you were able to take time to enjoy this facility as well.

Thank you for highlighting the great service that you experienced throughout your stay, I will be sure to share your thoughtful words with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to Hong Kong. Thank you for your continuous support to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (731)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The problem with this hotel is that you may never want to venture outside. When you have a chance to relax at the scenic swimming pool, eat in the great restaurants, get a massage in the top class spa, or take a morning Tai Chi lesson, by comparison the outside world seems disappointing.

It is a great hotel, with the Four Seasons' attention to detail. The location, with expansive views of the harbor, make the hotel a place not to be missed.

Try to secure a room facing the harbor and keep the curtains up to enjoy the beautiful view from sunrise to sundown.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Laura S,

Thank you for the taking time to share your kind review following a recent stay.

Your kind comments about the hotel are most appreciated. It is wonderful to read you had a most pleasant stay and found the the view of the Victoria Harbour from the guest room amazing. I am delighted you were able to experience our leisure facilities - the infinity pool and its surrounding area is indeed an oasis in the city and perfect for guests who are in need of a relaxing break!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very nice and charming hotel which is definitely the top top hotel in Hong Kong.
It is highly recommended to every one to stay at this hotel ans it would have a nice time to stay.
Meanwhile, the most luxurious shopping mall IFC shopping mall is connected to the hotel and make your trip more convenient

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Stephen F,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience and recommendation to fellow TripAdvisor users.

It was a pleasure to read how much you had enjoyed the stay with us, as it is always encouraging for the team to know that we succeeded in creating a memorable stay for our guests. The hotel's location is often one of many reasons our guests choose to stay with us, and I am delighted that you were able to benefit from our convenient location as part of the ifc complex.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your future visits to Hong Kong, and to Four Seasons Hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

there is more than enough staff members running after you offerinf help in the hotel.very attentive and give more attention to every detail than could be expected.
concierge offered a great excursion of which we would't know otherwise after just asking map directions.

Room Tip: harbour view rooms are more expensive. we took a city view and it was a lot more spacious than harbo...
Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Polina T,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay.

It is always a pleasure learning from our guests that they had an enjoyable stay with us and that our staff provided service which exceeded their expectations. Thank you for your kind comment regarding the tour recommendations by our concierge staff - they will be happy to know that you found it useful and enjoyed it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hong Kong, and of course to Four Seasons Hotel, the next time you head our way.

Sydney
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I only know the Four Seasons in HK,but let me assure you that this is not a bad thing. I have stayed twice within the last year in an Ocean View room on Club Level. Yes it is pricey (HK$ 7300), but if you can afford it, than it represents very good value. The rooms have floor to ceiling windows with a great view across the harbor. An infinity pool, as well as an extensive breakfast (included with Club Level stay) served by an attentive crew is a nice start for the day. I also like to suggest the use of the hotels limousine service. Mainly because it provides a quick hassle free transit through customs and baggage pick up.
M.Z.

Room Tip: Book Ocean View Room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear bollingerSydney,

Thank you for your brilliant review of your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

It gives me great pleasure to read that you had a fantastic stay with us and that you appreciated the facilities we offer in the Executive Club. Many of our guests also find the airport limousine service useful, as you had mentioned, it offers a hassle free process through the customs. Thank you for recommending this service to fellow TripAdvisor users.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just about the best hotel stay I have ever experienced. Beautiful, practical and well appointed rooms. Spectacular views and very attentive service. A pure joy.

I booked for 2 nights and ended up staying for 4, I didn't want to leave……….

Believe it or not, I actually live in Hong Kong, just 10 minutes away! But I felt at if I was in heaven, a different city, thats how good to was!

Room Tip: Suites are amazing!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Steve P,

Thank you for taking time to write this review following your recent staycation with us.

We are truly delighted to read that you had an amazing stay and that you were able to ‘getaway’ from the hustle and bustle of the city without having to venture too far from home! We always appreciate learning from our guests about their experience here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, and the team will be happy to know that everything went so well that you had extended your stay.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We do so hope to welcome you back again soon - whether it’s a visit to one of our restaurants or bars, or the next time you are in need of a relaxing break.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Immediately after I checked out I realised I had left my iPod and phone charger in the room. I hadn't even left the hotel so I went to the desk to ask for it. I was told they didn't have it. I entered into lengthy email correspondence with the management after I returned to England and was just told they didn't have it. I was never even offered any sort of apology. The items were clearly stolen by a member of staff and the management were not remotely bothered. I find their attitude outrageous and insulting and will never again stay in one of their hotels.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business