“Right at the Hong Kong top”

Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Ranked #4 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Calpe, Espagne
“Right at the Hong Kong top”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We have travelled and stay in many hotels in the world but the Four Seasons HK beats most of them. Impeccable service, attention to details, professionalism of all staffs down to the room cleaners who are greeting you every single time. The rooms are well designed, lighting control is simple, but efficient. Breakfast, afternoon tea and late snacks are of best quality at the lounge giving you one of the most beautiful scenery of Hong Kong. Service staff at the lounge is well trained. Bravo to the management!

Room Tip: Sea view is of course better. Try to include the lounge, worth the additional fees...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Michaeldoc,

Thank you for a brilliant review of your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

It gives me great pleasure to know that, as a seasoned traveller, you had enjoyed your stay and that throughout your time with us, you found everything to be of a consistently high standard. We take great pride in our high level of service here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and I am delighted to learn that you found the team to be professional and attention to detail, in particularly our room attendants and the team at The Lounge. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong when you next visit our city.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (693)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

The highest levels of customer service from all areas of this superb hotel. I would have no hesitation in recommending The Four Seasons for either business or holiday stay. The views from the harbour rooms are quite spectacular.

Room Tip: Harbour views have a spectacular view across the harbour
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Alan T,

Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of your time at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay and that you were very pleased with the level of service provided to you by the team.

Thank you for recommending Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong to fellow TripAdvisor users. We do so hope to welcome you back to the Hotel soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was celebrating my 2nd anniversary with my partner and the hotel manager was very kind to offer us free champagne and cakes for the occassion. The concerige was very quick and efficient, we always get what we requested at the door within 5 mins. The hotel deco is a good mix of traditional chinese furniture and modern western utilities. We were very impressed by the view (we stayed at harbour view room) and we would definitely go back again for our 3rd anniversary!

Room Tip: Get a Harbour View room! You will definitely wake up early to enjoy the spectacular harbour view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Cyrus M,

Thank you for the review of your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

I am delighted that you chose to stay with us for your anniversary celebrations and I am glad that we were able to add to your special occasion with special treats. We pride ourselves on our personal and friendly service here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and I am delighted that you felt well looked after by our enthusiastic staff, I will be sure to share your review with all of the team here. I am thrilled that you appreciated the interior decor of the hotel and that it has left such a lasting impression with you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for your third anniversary celebrations.

Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband surprised me with an overnight stay at the Four Seasons for our wedding anniversary, and I was very impressed by the level of service and attention they gave us as guests. The room was luxurious yet cosy, spacious bathroom, and because they knew it was our anniversary we had chocolate cake, champagne and strawberries waiting in our room after we had our massage at the spa. The Spa also knew it was our anniversary and they even gave us a little anniversary gift, we have been visiting the spa a few times over the years but this was an unexpected but appreciated gesture. At the restaurant Caprice we also had a little cake with happy anniversary written on it. It was almost over the top attention but it helped make our anniversary extra special. Perhaps my only gripe was that the bed was not as comfortable as other 5 star hotels I've stayed at and was a bit too firm. Otherwise, highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear HelenaLondon2014,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of your time at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the hotel and that you felt warmly welcomed by the team from the moment you arrived. We pride ourselves on our high level of service here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and I am thrilled that you recognised the attention to detail and professionalism of the staff, especially the housekeeping team. I am sure they will appreciate you letting us know that everything went well.

We look forward to welcoming you once again to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong the next time you head in our direction.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times with my husband but this was the first as a solo traveller. I always book the hotel transfers from the airport. You are met by an airport agent and escorted from the plane through immigration and baggage then to the Four Seasons staff and to your car. This is a seamless transfer from the plane to your hotel room as you are met by check in staff at the hotel door and escorted straight to your room. I also always book an executive club room . This is a fabulous facility on the 45th floor. Breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks are served here. There is so much food in the evening, including a noodle bar, you could make it dinner and this time travelling on my own I did once or twice! Even if you go out to dinner you can always come back for a nightcap. The rooms are comfortably furnished and the harbour view rooms have amazing views no matter what floor you are on. The lounge staff are all very professional and friendly. Transfers back to the airport are also seamless as you are met at the car by a Four seasons staff member and escorted to check in and then the security gate, all very easy for a female solo traveller. I didn't have to lift a suitcase until I got home! The hotel is also integrated into the IFC shopping complex and has easy access to the MTR and the Star Ferry. I felt very comfortable staying here.

Room Tip: All harbour view rooms have excellent views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank sunandsnowbunny
indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Although we thought it was a bit of a splurge at the outset, I will always book the meet and greet hotel transfer in the future! We were met at the end of the gangway with a golf cart, our greeters carried all of our hand luggage for us, escorted us through customs, picked up our luggage and were greeted by the limo and driver with hotel towels and free wifi for the drive. The hotel knew when we were arriving and all checkin formalities were taken care of inside the room. We never stopped at a desk! On departure, we were given a complimentary transfer around the corner to the airport train and we were able to check in all of our luggage through to Chicago and then take the train directly to the terminal without having to deal with any luggage. Perfection!

The room and view were gorgeous. We were only there for 24 hours - less actually. I made us of the infinity pool overlooking the harbor when it opened in the morning and had it all to myself. I forgot my swim goggles and was provided a pair compliments of the house and was not expecting the underwater piped in symphony music which made my swim even that more enjoyable. The spa facilities were immaculate with plenty of choices.

We could not have been happier with our stay - our only regret was that we were not there longer!

Room Tip: Definitely ask for harbour view!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank felloship
Delemont, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

The best luxury hotel I have stayed so far. Very large room with view on the harbour. Best sleep quality. Outstanding quality and friendliness of staff making you feel at home. Ideal location (in IFC). Difficult to dare any criticism given the level of service. A safe bet for both business and leisure in Hong-Kong. Highly recommended. Tip: in busy period, book your table for breakfast as your preferred choice might be fully booked.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business