We have travelled and stay in many hotels in the world but the Four Seasons HK beats most of them. Impeccable service, attention to details, professionalism of all staffs down to the room cleaners who are greeting you every single time. The rooms are well designed, lighting control is simple, but efficient. Breakfast, afternoon tea and late snacks are of best quality at the lounge giving you one of the most beautiful scenery of Hong Kong. Service staff at the lounge is well trained. Bravo to the management!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, Odigeo, Destinology, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong