“Hong Kong Holidays”

Ranked #5 of 716 Hotels in Hong Kong
Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
“Hong Kong Holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was our first time in Hong Kong and we wanted to stay at a nice hotel overlooking the harbour so we could get the feeling of the city. Four Seasons was exactly what we were looking for. Perfect location, excellent service, that began at the airport. We were met at the airplane, driven through the airport and guided through the passport control. The Limo was waiting for us with fresh cold towels and water. At the hotel the manager escorted us to our room on 38th floor, without any further delay at check in. Our room was fantastic with great views of the harbour where everything happens. On our first night we enjoyed dinner at the hotel Chinese restaurant which was excellent. We enjoyed our breakfast on the Club Level on 45th floor every morning, again as experience on it's own. Overall a great hotel I would definitely recoment to anyone who wishes to go to Hong Kong either for pleasure or business.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Koula Z,

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your kind words. I have passed these on to the team here at the hotel as I know they will all appreciate hearing them.

We all hope to welcome you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (691)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

A seamless experience from beginning to end from the pick up at the airport to check out. The only exception was on one occasion when I rang and spoke to a lady at the concierge desk. Told her I needed medication as I was unwell and was put directly to the hotel shop. In contrast room service went out of their way on a number of occasions when it became evident that I was asking for very plain food and eventually told them I was unwell. They offered hot water honey and ginger juice, to provide a doctor and contacting concierge to obtain medication for me. Alone and away from home it was truly comforting. Prior to this I used the spa which was excellent very good treatments and tranquil, I fell asleep! Dining alone in the lobby restaurant was enjoyable. The hotel provides a shuttle to the Airport Express Train Station 5 minutes away, 100 HKD and a fraction of the limo transfer both enjoyable.

Room Tip: Harbor view rooms are great constant traffic on the water.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank HolidaygirlBrisbane
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear HolidaygirlBrisbane,

Thank you for sharing your experience in this TripAdvisor review. We always appreciate valuable feedback such as yours, as it helps us to improve our product and services.

I was delighted that you had enjoyed the spa and dining facilities during your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Although you had rated this a five star review, I was disappointed to read of the discrepancy in service levels you had experienced during the time you felt unwell. Our guests' well-being is very important to us, and I am sorry that you did not feel the same level of concern from different members of the team. I can very well understand how you must have felt, and have reviewed your comments with the department concerned for improvement.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back some time in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Good transfer from the airport. Early check in. Very good and large room with harbor view. Perfect food. Nice and healthy breakfasts. Good gym and roof swimming pool. Quite expensive barber shop - shaved my head for 80 euro but with a very good head massage :-). Overall expensive hotel but worth the money paid.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

The deserts at the Four Seasons are too good for words. They are made by a most prestigious lady who came to our table and explained all the desserts and what was in them, creative and full of surprise.

Champagne, Cheeses from around the world and fancy tasty dessert a real pleasurable experience and highly recommend to all if you are going or already in Hong Kong.

Well worth a visit

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank happysun67
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear happysun67,

Thank you for the glowing review of your recent experience at Caprice!

I was delighted that you had a fantastic time and particularly enjoyed the desserts prepared by Caprice Pastry Chef Marike van Beurden. Thank you also for your recommendation to fellow TripAdvisor users - we truly appreciate it.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Hong Kong.

Horsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I went here recently with my wife on our Honeymoon. We were absolutely blown away by this place as soon as you walk into the reception. The staff are so good both professional and friendly. Our harbour view suite was incredible I could watch the harbour view all day long. The location of the four seasons is also very good, star ferry terminal on the door step and a short walk to central and all the shops. Would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: It has to be a harbour view room to really appreciate this hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear IanMcDo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review on TripAdvisor following your recent honeymoon stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Congratulations again!

I am happy to hear that from the time of your arrival, you found the Hotel and our services to be professional and friendly. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy to mesmerising view of the Victoria Harbour from your suite and that you were able to benefit from our central location offering easy access to public transportation and shopping facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you both back to our hotel, and to dynamic Hong Kong, the next time you plan a visit.

With best wishes,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I came to the Four Seasons for our 10th wedding anniversary. The hotel upgraded us to a suite that overlooked the harbour. Wow! Wonderful room, wonderful view. Champagne in a bucket that was constantly topped up with ice. I only mentioned the fact of the anniversary in booking the Chinese restaurant in an email...

The Chinese restaurant is simply devine. Great food. Great wine / champagne selection. If you have a chance go to this restaurant. There are others in the area but this one has to be sampled.

Spa and swimming pool - outside and just great. Spent many an hour in the infinity pool just relaxing and looking at the ships go by. The other pool is more for those that really want to swim.

The lobby is a good place to meet people and have some tea.

Location of the hotel is on Central and there is a escalator to a great shopping mall. Not the best one but more than decent.

Overall, superb hotel, superb service. Thank you!

Room Tip: Harbour side. Suite.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
QuintonLu, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Nilsvhr,

Thank you for leaving your kind words following your recent wedding anniversary celebration at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Congratulations again!

I was delighted that you had enjoyed the suite accommodation and that you have been so pleased with the quality of the experiences at the Hotel: whether relaxing by the pool; enjoying a celebratory meal at Lung King Heen; or relishing in a spa treatment. It will be my pleasure to share with the team how happy you have been with the "superb" service you received during the stay - I know they will be as appreciative as I am.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you both back for another amazing stay.

Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I used to go to other hotels in Hong Kong but I prefer Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong , next time will stay in this hotel , but will not dine in Caprice french restaurant, the conceive is amazing they are always ready to help you

Room Tip: choose higher floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank sisal08
Dear sisal08,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback in this TripAdvisor review.

We will be delighted to welcome you for a stay with us on your next visit, and not just dining in our restaurant. It is always a pleasure reading how we made such good first impressions on guests visiting other areas of the hotel that they decide to stay with us on future visits!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong the next time you head in our direction.