While this hotel is expensive, the experience is great. Service is wonderful, the room was excellent and the location is great. It is located right next to the IFC mall, where you can get provisions if you like (wine, snacks, etc.) as well as start your shopping experience if you are into that. Convenient to many locations in HK, shopping, good tailor, dining, transportation, sights, etc. It is not a boutique or "charming" hotel, I would rather say it is traditional but with class and quality. You are right in the midst of Central HK but yet when you get to the room you can really relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong