My husband was travelling on work to Hong Kong, so my daughter & I decided to join him. We stayed at The Four Seasons Hotel for 5 nights & I must say we lived in luxury. My 7 yr old daughter was most thrilled because on entering the room, there was a beautifully decorated muffin, a set of phonic cards for her to play with, a pair of beautiful pink slippers and a bathrobe for her. The room overlooked The Victoria Harbour. The bathroom and room were huge by Hong Kong standards. They have a lovely free-form infinity-edge pool and a heated jacuzzi. On the 3rd day, we called housekeeping to check if they had any additional facilities for children (it's a business hotel, but we were still trying our luck), so they sent another game, new slippers and bathrobe for her :) the best part was that our daughter was allowed in the Lounge as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong