I booked a club harbour view room at the Four Seasons for a weekend getaway after a tiring business trip in Shanghai.
This is by now my 4th stay in Four Seasons and I already know this hotel quite well and what to expect. Little did I know that this hotel once again exceed my expectations! Thus I am compelled to write this new review.
Enough have been said about the gorgeous room decor, the spacious room, amenities and the beautiful bathroom. What I noticed this time are all the improvements.
For example :
Firstly there is signficant improvement to the already good Four Seasons service. It’s now impeccable, perfect. If in the past, the staff can be said to behave a bit "cold" but efficient, now they are all warm and friendly and loss none of the efficiency. All of them seems to have undergone some training. I was greeted by name and warm smiles everywhere I go and staff will strike up small conversations with me, but not being intrusive when I want to be left alone. I had indigestion ( too much food! ) during one of the days of my stay and they quickly prepare some lime juice and recommend mint tea and porridge as temporary cure. They manager at the club lounge even bring the drinks up to my room!
Small touches abound to show their care, such as a warm hand-written welcome letter, daily changing of fresh fruits. Everything I ask for are brought to me within minutes. More importantly, everyone seems to be really enjoying their job and genuinely care to do as much as they can to please the guests. I have not encountered any better service from any other hotels.
Improvement in amenities are also evident everywhere. Instead of the tiny bottles of toiletries ( still L’Occitane ) in the bathroom, the hotel now provide full size bottles ( 75ml ) of lotion, shampoo, shower gel and conditioner. And these are replenished twice a day. Internet speed is really fast now. Coffee presentation at the club has also improved. And I noticed all guests are escorted to the room personally by a guest relationship officer. Also meals in the club lounge have also improved in variety and quality.
If there is anything to improve, they should try to implement some kind of Audio/Video sound system in the room. Then everything will be perfect.
Overall, this hotel now exceed itself and remains my number #1 hotel in Hong Kong. If they can maintain this high standard, I see no reason to stay anywhere else from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong