Superb quality hotel - staff in both hotel and restaurants were attentive without being patronising - pool staff particularly helpful. Ah the infinity pool.. the best bit if you like swimming in the coolness of evening in warm warm water towards the harbour vista in one direction and the cityscape lights the other. Even the men did breast stroke (so no splish splash from front crawlers!) to admire the view! Espresso coffee in room - fabulous panoramic view from the bedroom window. The spa was also wonderful. Would ABSOLUTELY go back - even reducing nights there to distill experience into an affordable number of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong