The Four Seasons Hong Kong is a very modern Hotel located at the IFC. One has direct access to a modern shopping mall and the IFC towers and one can walk via pedestrian walks to the middle of Central.
Rooms are spacious and very modern. The bathroom is very nice but the bathtub is a bit small.
Fitness and Spa facilities are great, modern and huge. Plenty of restaurants and a great bar in the hotel. So everything is great, but it comes at a price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Destinology and Ebookers so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong