Close to metro station, bus & tram stops makes this a very convenient location. Restaurant & bar both worth a visit, western tastes well catered for. The nightlife of Lockhart Rd is just around the corner. Rooms are small, as is typical of Hong Kong. Multi plugs in room means it's not necessary to carry adaptors. Free wi fi a bonus, not every property in HK offers this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal accommodation that is both central and accessible, Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong (Formerly Metropark Wanchai) is situated in the heart of Hong Kong's luxury commercial, shopping and entertainment district. In great proximity to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as the Mass Transit Railway Station, making it a breeze to get around the city that never sleeps. Each guest room showcases contemporary design with clear ambition for innovations and are equipped with LCD TV, Free Wi-Fi connectivity, electronic safety box, mini bar, central air-conditioning, spacious working desk and more. Our recent innovative installation is the multi-function handy smartphone which provides unlimited 3G data connectivity and also local and international calls for free during your stay. Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong (Formerly Metropark Wanchai) beckons as a homely and stylish accommodation option so that your experience in Hong Kong will exceed your expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong