Clean hotel with very helpful staff. Average price for smaller hotels but cheaper than the luxury chains in nearby Pacific. Convenience and access to public transport /frequent taxis are pluses. Rooms are well equipped and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal accommodation that is both central and accessible, Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong (Formerly Metropark Wanchai) is situated in the heart of Hong Kong's luxury commercial, shopping and entertainment district. In great proximity to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as the Mass Transit Railway Station, making it a breeze to get around the city that never sleeps. Each guest room showcases contemporary design with clear ambition for innovations and are equipped with LCD TV, Free Wi-Fi connectivity, electronic safety box, central air-conditioning, spacious working desk and more. Our recent innovative installation is the travel smartphone with unlimited mobile data and hotspot function plus IDD calls to designated countries for free during your stay. Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong is a smoke-free property, beckons as a homely and stylish accommodation option so that your experience in Hong Kong will exceed your expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong