Property was just a Km away from the infamous HK MTR and the "ding ding" tram stops at the door so travel is no problem.
While i booked a superior room, found most of the room sub standards comparing Ramada properties in other parts of the world. Customer service was ok the beds were very hard. Housekeeping was not up to the mark either. Would suggest other hotels in this locality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong