Compared to other hotels, i am happy about the service rendered. Upon arrival, staff will ask taxi driver if you will have a reservation in their hotel & immediately the staff will help to unload the luggage until you reach your room. Rooms are quite big enough with complete facilities TV, fridge & wifi. Though counter staff will ask a deposit of $100 it will be refunded upon check out. Personal things are never lost. Staff can be trusted.
Hotel location is accessible to all transportation especially bus going to the airport. Taking the taxi is so expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong