I've been to HK many times and I prefer to stay in the TST are due to the huge amount of connections to get around the great city. TST station exit through N1 which takes you right by the hotel. We took the Airport Express bus service which finishes/starts at the Holiday Inn just down the road.
We arrived early morning and they processed our check-in and then offered to store our cases as we went out for the first day sightseeing. When we returned later that afternoon we got upgraded to a full harbor view room rather than a side view. The view was spectacular! Light show around 8pm was much better than any TV show.
At time of booking we had paid a little more to have WiFi included. Reception was not sure at first and I really had to get them to check to confirm this. Otherwise the high cost for Internet not having pre-paid is robbery! WiFi should be free or at least for a small fee, not for a price of a meal.
Room itself no complaints, good sized twin beds, desk and the usual amenities. It was rather odd that there were discreet concealed tray above the fridge for tea and coffee. Took us a while to spot it. Bathroom was perfect, shower was powerful.
Noise from the hallway was a bit of a issue, doors are a bit thin and can hear your neighbors come and go.
We did not dine in the hotel due to the high cost, Within a short walk there are small cafes. K11 mall had lots of options inside including a excellent food supermarket with lots of nice snacks.
On the top floor there is a open sky garden, smokers were welcome. The gym was located within the next building and accessed via the ground floor, it was good spec for a hotel.
Overall pleased with the hotel due to value for money being very good. Shop around as some sites offer compliment WiFi with the booking for a small fee. Take a screen shot for proof!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong