We stayed at the hotel from 5-8 Nov 12. The service staff settle us in nicely in the club lounge while they assist us with the check in administration. We need not stand around noisy recption counters to wait and witness the administration.The sight of the harbour view couplde with the comforts of the lounge eased the strains of the flight as we waited to be brought to our rooms.When we entered our room, we were welcomed by the bright and full view of the harbour available to my room, much to the pleasure of my mum.While waiting in the lounge, I engage in conversation with one of the service staff , Miss Grace on my intended travel plans and that there are some local delicacies which I would find in Hong Kong. She shared with me some places where I may be able to find some of them and offer to assist me to get the information to find my way to them.I did not take much of this conversation till I found an envelope slipped under my door which contained print out of informations that Grace had taken efforts to prepare for me .Miss Grace had actually taken the effort to come by my room after her shift work at 0030 hrs! I am extremely impressed by the efforts that she has taken. Platinum level service:)
The Hotel is well situated, head to exit N1 which will lead you to the passageway linking to the MTR station. The Hotel is within the vicinity of K11 mall and numerous eateries.
The view from the skypark at level 40 of the hotel is breathtaking!!
Will surely recommend this hotel for family stay and even for business trip.
This hotel will definitely be on my choice list when I visit Hong Kong again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong