In between Tsim Sha Tsui and East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, though it is nearer to A2 exit of TST MTR Station. Both stations are within walking distance. It is walking distance from the main attractions and shopping districts of Tsim Sha Tsui. Avenue of Stars is especially near if you navigate through the road and overhead bridge opposite the hotel, leading to the promenade.
Room is of reasonable size, bearing in mind that most hotel rooms in this prime location are small and expensive. The room is spacious. The full slate of glass panel in the room allows unrestricted view of Victoria Harbour. It is a great pleasure waking up to the view of the busy harbour. My only gripe is that the pillows were too soft. Stacking 2 of them together still did not provide adequate support for the neck.
Breakfast is served at Express Cafe opposite the reception counter at level 1. The cafe is small and cosy. Food served is palatable but the options available do get a bit stale by day 3, as the food do not vary much from day to day. There were a selection of bread and pastries, cheese, cold cut, fruits, muesli and cereal served together with dishes commonly found in continental breakfast and some Chinese options like noodle, porridge and dim sum. Hot coffee and tea was served promptly by the helpful wait staff soon after you have been shown to your table. If you only want a convenient place for breakfast every morning, then go for the buffet breakfast. If it's not part of your hotel package, you are not missing a great deal. See my recommendations below on "Food Options".
There are plenty of eateries, restaurants and a few bars along Nathan Road and the in-road into Hart Avenue where the hotel is. If breakfast is not part of the hotel package, fear not. The eateries opened early morning and closed late at night. If you are hungry at night, just visit one of the cafés and eateries along the street for traditional desserts, snacks and dim sum. If none were to your liking, there are a few convenient stores along the street too. You will surely find something you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong