Stayed at Hotel Panorama for 3 nights in July 2009. From the minute we arrived we were treated like royalty. We booked 2 Superior Platinum Rooms with interconnecting doors - which we got, as we travelled with young children. Although the rooms were small I believe this is the norm in Hong Kong! We had a Private Check-In which was quick and hassle-free. Our view of the harbour was great both by day and by night.
We had Club Lounge Access which was a nice way to unwind after a long, hot day. There were drinks (soft drinks, wine, spirits etc) on offer, aswell as light snacks. WiFi was also available there which was great.
The breakfast buffet was fabulous; lots available to please even the fussiest eater. The staff were very attentive - clearing plates and glasses as soon as you were finished. At times, however, it felt like they were too attentive!
The Doormen always greeted us with a smile and opened the doors for us as soon as they would see us approaching. Hotel Panorama is conveniently located. Not in the busy Nathan Road strip but close enough to walk there. Could not really fault Hotel Panorama. We had a memorable stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong